我要冲个澡。
I'm taking a shower.
I'm going to take a shower.
晚饭做好了吗?
Is dinner ready?
Is dinner ready? (晚饭好了吗?)
Not yet. (还没呢。)
Is it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)
Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)
妈妈,今天晚饭吃什么?
Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
Mom, what did you make for dinner?
Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner?
What's for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
Salisbury steak. (吃汉堡肉饼。)
Great! (太棒了。)
今天吃咖哩饭。
Today, we're having curry.
We're having curry today.
还要多久才能做好呀?
How soon can you get it ready?
How soon can you get it ready? (还要多久才能做好呀?)
In about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)
When will it be ready?
How soon will it be done?
我吃了啊。
Let's eat.
Shall we begin? (可以吃了吗?)
请先吃吧。
Please go ahead.
Please help yourself.
这把刀真快呀!
This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (这刀挺好使的,是不是?)
It sure does. (真挺快的。)
水开啦!
The water is boiling!
The water is boiling! (水开啦!)
O.K. (知道啦!)
开饭啦!
Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。
It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)
该吃饭啦!
It's time to eat.
It's time to eat. (该吃饭啦!)
Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)
这就来啦!
I'm coming.
I'll be right there. (我马上就去。)
I'm on my way.
手洗干净了吗?
Did you wash your hands well?
Did you wash your hands well? (手洗干净了吗?)
Yes. (洗干净了。)
别弄洒了。
Don't spill it!
Don't tip it over.
把碗里的菜吃光。
Eat all of your vegetables.
Finish your vegetables.
Finish up your vegetables.
把饭吃光。
Finish up your plate.
Finish up your plate. (把碗里的饭吃干净。)
I'm trying to. (这不吃着呢嘛。)
我不喜欢吃芦笋。
I don't like asparagus.
I don't like asparagus. (我不喜欢吃芦笋。)
Don't be picky. (不许挑食。)
谢谢您的款待。
It was very delicious. Thank you.
It was a wonderful dinner. (谢谢您丰盛的晚餐。)
能帮我收拾盘子吗?
Would you clear the table?
Would you put the dishes away?
把盘子洗了。
Do the dishes! *最好就这样记住。
Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)
I will. (就去洗。)
Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)
It's not my turn. (今天不该我洗。)
Wash the dishes!
我擦盘子。
I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……干”、“除去水气”和“擦”的意思。
你干什么呢?
What are you doing? *口语中一般发成“What're you doing?”
我看电视呢。
I'm watching TV. *注意在这种情况下,TV前不加the。