我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!)
Study hard. (好好学习啊!)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
今天我们逃学吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语“逃学”。
Let's play hooky today! (今天我们逃学吧。)
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out.
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下颠倒了。
It's upside down.
别忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!)
I won't. (忘不了!)
今天该你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。
今天你干什么?
What are you doing today?
What are you doing today? (今天你们干嘛?)
We're having a track and field meet. (今天我们开运动会。)
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)
What time is it? (现在几点?)
你锁门了吗?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
没忘了什么东西吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
Aren't you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?)
I don't think so. (我想没有。)
都已经8点了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
I'm late! (我晚了!)
Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)