How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)
我崴脚了。
I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。
I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
How? (怎么弄的?)
I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
I twisted my ankle.
I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)
你把感冒传染给我了。
I caught a cold from you.
我必须静养。
I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。
我肩膀酸痛。
I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。
My shoulders are stiff.
我眼睛发酸。
My eyes are tired.
有谁受伤了?
Is somebody hurt?
我退烧了。
My fever has gone down.
我咳嗽不止。
I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。
我嗓子疼。
My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。
I have a sore throat.
我流血了。
It's bleeding.
我这儿割破了。
I've got a cut here.
I have a cut here.
好疼。
It hurts.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
I got stung by a bee.
我需要动手术吗?
Do I need an operation?
Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)
I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
Will I have to have an operation?
要花很长时间吗?
Will it take long?
我可以洗澡吗?
Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe?
我可以喝酒吗?
Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。
Is it all right to drink?
May I drink?
我一定要住院吗?
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。
你发烧吗?
Do you have a fever?
Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)
Do you have a high temperature?
我觉得好多了。
I feel better.
How do you feel? (怎么样了?)
I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)
我觉得没什么好转。
I don't feel any better.
I still don't feel well.
你的病好了吗?
Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。
Are you well again?
Are you yourself again?
Are you back to normal again?
他去世了。
He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。