2019年大学英语四级口语训练:其他
七、其他
1、Good morning. Anything I can do for you?早上好,能为你效劳吗?
2、Please wait a moment. Let me have a check.请稍候,我查一查
3、There is a train from here to Yangjiaping every three minutes. 从这里到杨家坪的轻轨车每隔3分钟一班
4、Enjoy your trip.祝你旅途愉快
5、Please put your luggage on the scales.请将你的行李放在秤上
6、The excess weight is 5 kg.行李超重5公斤
7、Excuse me, no smoking.对不起,这里不能吸烟
8、Passengers are strictly forbidden to carry arms or explosive on board.乘客严禁携带武器和易爆物品
9、Is there any contraband in it?边有违禁品吗?
10、May I help you with your bag?我帮你拿包吧
11、You look rather weak. Do you feel well?你看来很虚弱,不舒服吗?
12、Have a good rest and you’ll feel better.休息一会,你就会好些的
13、Here is your water. You can take the pills.这是给你的水,你可以吃药了
14、 How are you feeling now?你现在的感觉怎么样?
15、Not at all, it’s my duty.别客气,这是我的职责
16、The toilet is in the rear of the platform.卫生间在站厅后面
17、It takes about 28 minutes to drive from Jiaochangkou to Xinsanchun.从较场口到新三村要走28分钟
18、Be sure to take it with you when leaving the train.下车时请不要忘了带走你的行李
19、Are you sure your baggage is missing?你肯定你行李不见了吗
20、You can go to the Baggage Service and fill out a claim form.你可以到行李服务处,填写认领单
21、Open your luggage, please.请打开你的行李好吗?
22、Thank you. Here your ticket. Hope you’ll have a good journey.谢谢,这是你的票,祝你一路顺风
23、Yes, this is the right train.没错,是这趟车
24、Now please step to the middle and don’t block the door.现在请往中间走走,不要堵在车门
25、Two more stops, and you’ll get off.还有两站地,你就要下车了
26、You have to get off at Yangjiaping.你得在杨家坪下车
27、You’ll get there in about 20 minutes.大约20分钟您就可以到了
28、Drop 2 yuan in the machine.请在机器里投放2元钱
29、Don’t worry, I’ll let you know when it comes to the stop.别担心,到站时我提醒你
30、We’ll be at the Daping in a minutes, please be ready to get off the train.大坪就要到了,请你准备下车
31、The trains leave every 3 minutes.轻轨车每隔3分钟一趟
32、Get off at the next stop and take No.22 bus.下站下车,乘22路公交车
33、Stand back from the door, please.请别站在车门口
34、Get off first, then get on.先下后上
35、You can’t get on until the other passengers get off.他们下不了车,你们就上不来
36、You’ve got on the wrong train.你坐错车了
37、You’ll have to get off now. We’re at your destination.你现在该下车了,你到站了
38、The trains are usually crowded during this time of the day.每天这段时间轻轨都很挤
39、You have missing your stop.你乘过站了
40、The next stop is Daping.下一站是大坪站
41、You’re going the wrong way. You should take other train line.你乘错了,你应该乘另一条线的轻轨车
42、You can transfer at Linjiangmen.你可以在临江门站倒车
43、I’m not sure, but I’ll try my best.我没把握,但我将尽力而为
44、Please don’t leave anything behind.请别遗忘你的东西
45、Thank you for taking our train. Have a nice day.谢谢你乘坐我们的车,祝你愉快
46、I hope you’ll have a pleasant trip祝你旅途愉快
47、Just a minutes, please. I’ll get some change.请稍等,我去把钱换开
48、I’m sorry for something wrong with our train. We’ll try our best to resume.很抱歉,车出点小毛病,我们会尽快修复
49、Excuse me, madam. Can I help you with your baby. 女士,我帮你抱孩子好吗?
50、Allow me to introduce myself to you.请允许我作自我介绍
51、I’m really sorry for the delay.耽搁你的时间了,很抱歉
52、We will do our best to respond immediately.我们会尽力提供帮助
53、We will have a thorough check.我们将做彻底的检查
54、What’s the problem? I see. We’ll send a maintenance man come over to repair it at once.有什么问题?我明白了,我将派有关人员前去
55、I’m sorry to have caused you so much trouble. We will settle this matter right away.对不起,给你添麻烦了,我们马上解决这件事
56、I’ll make a note of your complaint and everything will be taken care of.我把你的投诉记录下来,一切会得到圆满解决
57、Please write down you’re your concerns and we’ll investigate and you know the result.请把你的情况写下,我们回进行调查并将结果通知你。
58、We are very sorry that this happened. This is the first time and it will be the last time. I promise that nothing like this will happen again.发生这样的事,我们深感不安。这虽然是第一次,但也是最后一次,我们保证不会再发生此类事情。
59、It’s our fault. Please forgive us.这是我们的错,请原谅。
60、It’s our mistake. We are very sorry to have inconvenienced我们搞错了,真对不起,给你添麻烦了。
61、We have made every effort to improve the situation.我们已尽一切努力改善这种状况
62、Do you feel that we have handled this situation fairly? If not, please tell us your concerns.你认为我们这样解决好吗?如果有不同意见,请把你的想法告诉我们。
63、How many people are there in your party?你们一行多少人?
64、I’ll arrange it for you.我给你安排
65、This way, please.请这边走
66、Follow me, please.请跟我来
67、Come with me, please.和我一块走吧
68、Mind your head, please.小心别碰头