Message by United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres on the Occasion of the 2020 New Year
联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯2020年新年致辞
From here at the United Nations, I join you in welcoming the New Year.
我在联合国,和大家一起迎接新年。
We enter 2020 with uncertainty and insecurity all around.
我们带着不确定性和不安全感进入2020年。
Persistent inequality and rising hatred.
不平等持续存在,仇恨情绪日益高涨。
A warring world and a warming planet.
世界在交战,地球在变暖。
Climate change is not only a long-term problem but a clear and present danger.
气候变化既是长期问题,更是实实在在的近期危险。
And we cannot afford to be the generation that fiddled while the planet burned.
气候变化不断加剧,我们不能事不关己高高挂起。
But there is also hope.
但是,我们也要看到希望。
This year, my New Year’s message is to the greatest source of that hope: the world’s young people.
今年,我向全世界青年发出新年贺词,青年就是当今世界的希望。
From climate action to gender equality to social justice and human rights, your generation is on the frontlines and in the headlines.
在气候行动、性别平等、社会正义和人权等领域,青年一代站在了第一线,全世界都在关注青年。
I am inspired by your passion and determination.
你们的热情和决心激励着我。
You are rightly demanding a role in shaping the future.
你们提出公正要求,要在塑造人类未来中发挥自己的作用。
And I am with you.
我支持你们。
The United Nations stands with you – and belongs to you.
联合国支持你们——联合国属于青年。
2020 marks the 75th anniversary of the United Nations.
2020年是联合国成立75周年。
We are launching a Decade of Action for the Sustainable Development Goals, our blueprint for a fair globalization.
我们正在启动可持续发展目标行动十年,这是我们实现公平全球化的蓝图。
This year, the world needs young people to keep speaking out. Keep thinking big. Keep pushing boundaries. And keep up the pressure.
新的一年,世界需要青年一代。你们要大胆直言。保持理想。打破禁锢。努力前行。
I wish you peace and happiness in 2020.
祝你们2020年平安幸福。
Thank you.
谢谢大家。
口译:翻译资格考试三级口译模拟题 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题 翻译资格考试一级口译模拟题
笔译:翻译资格考试三级笔译模拟题 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题 翻译资格考试一级笔译模拟题
资料来源考试网校乔宏轩老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>
下载焚题库APP——翻译资格考试——题库——做题,包括章节练习、每日一练、模拟试卷、历年真题、易错题等,可随时随地刷题。【在线做题>>】【下载APP掌上刷题】
翻译资格考试复习有问题?不知道怎么高效备考?加入考试群760421514和考生一起交流信息。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师