翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 二级笔译 >> 模拟试题 >> 2022年翻译资格二级笔译测试题(一)

2022年翻译资格二级笔译测试题(一)

来源:考试网   2022-04-26【

  "Stocking up for Winter?",

  囤货过冬?

  said the cashier with a smile.

  收银员面带微笑的问我

  She was looking at my shopping cart

  她正看着我的购物车

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

  which was full of toaster pastries

  里面装满了做吐司用的面粉

  and big boxes of cereal.

  还有大盒大盒的燕麦片

  I knew that question was coming.

  我已然猜到她会这样问我

  A little earlier

  早一点的时候

  I had stopped into the local food pantry

  我去了一趟当地的社会福利食堂

  to see if there was any small thing that I might contribute.

  想要看看,自己能否做出贡献,做一点小小的事情

  The shelves held canned vegetables,

  食品架上有罐装的蔬菜

  canned tuna fish,

  还有金枪鱼罐头

  boxes of macaroni and cheese,

  几盒通心粉和奶酪

  and many other things.

  以及许多其他的东西

  They were short of breakfast foods, though,

  不过,早餐的食物供应不足

  so I thought I would give what I could.

  于是我想,我会奉献出自己所能的力量

  I walked into a local store

  我走进当地的超市

  and started to fill my cart with Pop Tarts

  在购物车里装满了果塔饼干

  and boxes of Cherrios, and Corn Flakes.

  玉米片和玉米麦片

  I remembered loving them all for breakfast

  我记得自己曾经喜欢所有这些早餐的食物

  when I was a hungry, little boy growing up

  当我还是一个饥肠辘辘的小男孩,期盼着长大的时候

  and I hoped

  我希望

  what I bought might feed a few hungry, little bellies today.

  今天我买的东西也能喂饱那些饿着肚子的小朋友

  I smiled back at the cashier

  我回给她一个微笑

  and said,

  并且说到

  "It's for the food pantry."

  这是为福利食堂买的

  I usually tried to get out of the store without mentioning it,

  往常,我总会默默的走出超市

  because an anonymous act of kindness is the best kind.

  因为不留名的善举才是最好的

  I didn't want any recognition or praise for what I did.

  我不希望因为自己的举动得到大张旗鼓的嘉奖

  I had needed to use the food pantries myself

  曾经我自己也吃过福利食堂的饭

  when I was an unemployed

  那时我找不到工作

  and struggling young father

  初为人父,苦苦挣扎

  with a family to feed.

  还有一家人要养活

  And it felt so right

  现在我感到多么幸福

  to complete this circle of love

  完成了这个爱的环路

  and give back to others in need.

  回馈爱心给那些有需要的人

  I knew too that

  我也知道

  I was doing what my destiny wanted me to do

  我所做的,是我命中注定应该做的事

  and that is the only reward any of us ever needs.

  知道这一点,是所有人需要的唯一的回馈

  Love fills the universe.

  宇宙中充斥着爱

  It is in every human heart.

  它存在于每个人的心中

  It is in every act of kindness no matter how small.

  爱存在于每一个善举之中,无论这善举多么微不足道

  It is a glorious tapestry

  这是一个光辉的整体

  of which we all are a part.

  每个人都是其中的一部分

  It is so big that it is beyond comprehension.

  它如此浩瀚,超出我们的认知

  Still, we are all required to take our place in that tapestry.

  但无论如何,我们都被要求成为这个整体的一部分

  we are all required to step into the circle of love that never ends.

  我们都被要求踏入这永不枯竭的爱的河流之中

  we are all required to give, to care, and to share.

  我们都被要求去给予,去关怀,去分享

  Take your place in the tapestry then.

  所以,投入这个生命的整体吧

  Be kind.

  做善良的人

  Be loving.

  做充满爱心的人

  Help others every chance you can.

  只要有机会,就去帮助别人

  Become part of something big

  成为大整体的一部分

  while doing something small.

  同时做微小的善事

  口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题

  笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


责编:jianghongying 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试