To The Family Who Sat Behind Us...
坐在我们后面的那家人,我想对你们说
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I’m a young, black guy
我是一个年轻的非裔男子
who walked into a Waffle House with a much older white guy.
有一天,我与一位比我年长许多的白人老爷爷一起走进一家烘培店
扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试
You could tell from how much we were laughing and smiling at each other that we were good friends.
我们两人时而放声大笑,时而微笑看着对方,你们可以从中看出,我俩是忘年之交
So what did you do?
还记得你们做了什么吗
You left us a note thanking us for being who we are
你们给我俩留了一张纸条,说为了我们做自己的勇气,你们要感谢我俩
and paid for our meal.
你们还为我们买了单
You have no idea how much that small act of kindness meant to me,
你们不会知道,这小小的善举对我有多大的意义
so much so that I’ve been crying happy, ugly tears ever since I got home.
以至于我从回家就开始由于幸福的感觉痛哭流涕,狼狈至极
So from the bottom of my heart, thank you,
我想从我的心底,谢谢你
口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题
笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题
资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师