It feels good to move back home after two years.
在经过了两年之后,能搬回家住真的很不错。
It was the last place I saw him alive, the last place I kissed him goodbye, and the last place I would hear him say, “I love you, Baby—see ya tonight.”
爷爷还活着时,我最后一次见到他就是在这,这也是我最后一次和他吻别的地方,也是我最后一次听到他说“宝贝,我爱你。晚上再见。”的地方。
扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试
He died that day of a heart attack shortly after arriving at work.
那天,他开始工作后不久,就突发心脏病去世了。
Tonight the fireflies came out for the first time this summer.
今晚,萤火虫们在这个夏天第一次露面。
As I planted flowers, a grandpa and his granddaughter walked by on their way to fish at the lake.
当我正在种花的时候,一位爷爷和他的孙女从旁边走过,他们要去钓鱼。
I guess life goes on with or without us.
看来,不管我们在不在,生命都在继续。
Sometimes, when you are reminded of your past happiness by someone else's happiness, their happiness becomes yours.
有时候,当别人的幸福让你想起你曾经的幸福时,他们的幸福就成了你自己的。
And you hope that this beautiful moment of their lives can last as long as possible, as if you are living it yourself.
于是你希望他们生命中这美好的瞬间能尽可能地延长,就好像是你自己在过他们的生活一样。
I think that's the true face of love.
我想,这就是爱真正的面目吧。
That's how we feel it.
这就是我们感受爱的方式。
It’s good to be home.
回家的感觉真好。
口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题
笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题
资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>
下一篇:没有了
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师