当前位置:中华考试网 >> 雅思考试 >> 雅思辅导 >> 雅思听力 >> 雅思考试听力练习第四期

雅思考试听力练习第四期

中华考试网   2016-09-19   【

  第一部分 英中对照

  Now let me give you some idea of the layout of thefarm.

  现在我给你们介绍一下农场的布局。

  The building where you bought your tickets is theNew Barn, immediately to your right,

  你们刚才买票的那栋楼是New Barn,就在你们右边;

  and we're now at the beginning of the main path tothe farmland — and of course the car park is on yourleft.

  现在我们在去农场的主道的入口处,还有,当然啦,停车场在你们左边。

  The scarecrow you can see in the car park in the corner beside the main path,

  你们在停车场看见的那个放在主干道旁边角落里的稻草人,

  is a traditional figure for keeping the birds away from crops, but our scarecrow is apermanent sculpture.

  是个防止鸟儿靠近庄稼的传统特色,不过我们的稻草人是个固定的雕塑。

  It's taller than a human being, so you can see it from quite a distance.

  它比真人还要高,所以你们从很远的地方就能看见它。

  If you look ahead of you you'll see a maze.

  往前看的话会看到一个迷宫。

  It's opposite the New Barn beside the side path that branches off to the right just over there.

  就在New Barn对面,那里右边的分岔路旁边。

  The maze is made out of hedges which are too tall for young children to see over them,

  围着这个迷宫的树篱比较高,小孩子是没法儿通过篱笆从上往下看的,

  but it's quite small, so you can't get lost in it!

  不过它实际上只是个小迷宫,在里面不会走丢的。

  Now can you see the bridge crossing the fish pool further up the main path?

  你们能看见主干道远处那个鱼塘上面的桥吗?

  If you want to go to the cafe go towards the bridge and turn right just before it.

  如果你们想去餐厅的话,就朝着那座桥走,在桥前面右转。

  Walk along the side path and the cafe's on the first bend you come to.

  沿着分岔路一直走,餐厅就在你们看到的第一个拐弯的地方。

  The building was originally the schoolhouse, and it's well over a hundred years old.

  那栋建筑原本是个校舍,现在已经屹立在那儿一百多年了。

  As you may know, we run skills workshops here,

  你们也许知道,我们这儿还开了个技能学习班,

  where you can learn traditional crafts like woodwork and basket-making.

  在这里可以学到像木工和编篮子这样的传统手工技能。

  You can see examples of the work, and talk to someone about the courses, in the Black Barn.

  你们可以去Black Barn看看样品,找相关人员聊聊这些课程。

  If you take the side path to the right here just by the New Barn you'll come to the Black Barnjust where the path first bends.

  从New Barn右边的这条岔路一直走,在第一个拐弯的地方就能找到Black Barn。

  Now I mustn't forget to tell you about picnicking, as I can see some of you have brought yourlunch with you.

  现在我要跟你们说一下野餐的事情,因为我看见你们有些人已经带了午餐过来。

  You can picnic in the field, though do clear up behind you, of course.

  你们可以在田里野餐,不过记得吃完要收拾干净。

  Or if you'd prefer a covered picnic area there's one near the farm yard:

  或者,如果你们不喜欢露天用餐的话,可以去农场院子附近,

  just after you cross the bridge there's a covered picnics spot on the right.

  过了桥就能看见右边有个带屋顶的野餐场所。

  And the last thing to mention is Fiddy House itself.

  最后要提的一个地方就是Fiddy House,

  From here you can cross the bridge then walk along the foot path through the field to the left ofthe farm yard.

  你们可以从这里过桥,然后沿着步行小径一直走,穿过田野之后,走到农场院子左边。

  That goes to the house, and it'll give you a lovely view of it.

  这么走就能到达Fiddy House,而且一路上的风景也很漂亮。

  It's certainly worth a few photographs, but as it's a private home, I'm afraid you can't go inside.

  这座房子绝对适合拍几张照片,不过由于这是私人住宅,你们不能进去参观。

  Right. Well, if you're all ready, we'll set off on our tour of the farm.

  好了,如果你们都准备好了,那我们就出发去参观农场吧。

12
纠错评论责编:xixi2580
相关推荐
重点推荐»

book.examw.com

  • 雅思9分之“听”为上策--新航道英语学习丛书
    ¥39.00
  • 雅思9分之“读”为心法--新航道英语学习丛书
    ¥42.00
  • 7天搞定雅思词汇听力
    ¥28.00
  • 9分达人雅思阅读真题还原及解析4--新航道英语学习丛书
    ¥56.00
  • 新版黑眼睛听力IELTS考试技能训练教程听力(上)第5版(上下)配MP3版光盘
    ¥93.00