Students must be cultivated to have the ability to analyze and solve problems.
必须培养学生分析问题和解决问题的能力。
They would be very reluctant to postpone or cancel the meeting.
他们不太愿意推迟这个会议或者取消这个会议。
This has been our position—but not theirs.
这一直是我们的立场——而不是他们的立场。
John is your friend as much as he is mine.
约翰既是你的朋友,又是我的朋友。
The doctor will get more practice out of me than out of seventeen hundred ordinary patients.
医生从我身上得到的实践,地比从一千七百个普通病人身上得到的实践还多。
He gave ma a book which I kept to this day.
他曾经送给我一本书。这本书我一直保存至今。
Yesterday afternoon, I met an old friend of mine, who said that he would go abroad the next week.
昨天下午,我遇到了一位老朋友。这位老朋友告诉我说他下个星期要出国去。
Is he a friend or an enemy?
他是个朋友呢,还是个敌人?
You can do that work very well if you care to.
如果你肯做那项工作,你就能做得更很好。
We talked of ourselves, of our prospects, of the journey, of the weather, of each other—of everything.
我们谈到自己,谈到前途,谈到旅程,谈到天气,谈到彼此的情况——谈到所有的一切事情。
有时候,在英语中连动词后面的介词也省略了,但译文中仍可以重复动词。
They wanted to determine if he complied with the terms of his employment and his obligations as an American.
他们想要确定,他是否履行了受雇条件,是否履行了作为美国公民所应尽的职责。
Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us the choice of brave resistance or the most abject submission。
敌人冷酷无情/铁石心肠,我们要么顽强抵抗,要么屈膝投降。
The age of 30s leaves you the choice of marriage or remaining a bachelor。
年过三十,要么成婚,要么单身。
The eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us, and we shall have the blessings and praises, if happily we are the instruments of saving them from the tyranny meditated against them。
全国同胞都在关注我们,如果我们有幸能够拯救他们脱离强加于身的暴政/把他们从强加于身的暴政中解救出来,那将得到他们的祝福和赞颂。
他所建立的组织最终使他垮了台。
The organization he had built up eventually became the instrument of his downfall。
能够让你幸福,我愿意付出我的一切。
If I can be the instrument of your happiness, I will sacrifice all my belongings。
Perhaps it was the memories of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics and the 1988 Seoul Olympics, which were considered turning points in their nations’ development。
追溯到1964年东京及1988年汉城举办的奥运会,可能分别被视为日韩两国发展的转折点。
口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题
笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题
资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>
下载焚题库APP——翻译资格考试——题库——做题,包括章节练习、每日一练、模拟试卷、历年真题、易错题等,可随时随地刷题。【在线做题】>>】【下载APP掌上刷题】
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师