2019年翻译资格考试中级口译练习题(8)
71. 如果您在这里遇到不便之处,或需要帮助,请立即与我联系。If any inconveniences occur or you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me.
72. 我们公司主要生产电信设备。Our company specializes in the production of telecommunication facilities.
73. 感谢你们在洽谈中的合作。We’d appreciate your kind cooperation in the negotiation.
74.我们拟好了合同以后马上会寄给您的。After the contract is drafted, we’ll send you a copy immediately
75.如你们接受这些货物,我们可以给你们打6折。If you could accept the goods, we can offer you a 40% discount.
76.您能填一下入住登记表吗?Would you please fill out this hotel registration form?
77.我们总是首先考虑质量。We always put quality as the first consideration.
78.希望以后我们之间保持良好的合作。I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.
79.我们是中国一流的纺织品和服装生产商和出口商。We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of textiles and garments in China
80.希望这次不愉快的事件不会影响我们将来的生意。I do hope this unpleasant incident will not affect our business in future.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师