2019年翻译资格考试中级口译练习题(6)
51. 手续都办好了,行李也取了。咱们去宾馆吧?all the formalities have been finished.. Shall we proceed to the hotel?
52. 我们的进口商品少于出口商品。Our imports fall short of exports.
53. We have booked the return air tickets in New York. Everything is ready. 我们在纽约买了返程票。一切都已经办妥了
53. 我期待着在不远的将来您再次造访中国I am looking forward to your next visit to China in the near future
55. 我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
56. 这是一家五星级酒店,地理位置优越、交通方便。This is a five-star hotel with an ideal location and convenient transportation.
57. 大多数设备都是我们公司从国外进口的。Most of our equipment is imported from foreign countries.
58. Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner for me. 多谢你为我准备了这么丰盛的晚宴。
59. 对于在北京期间你们给予我的帮助,我非常感谢 Thank you very much for your help during my stay in Beijing.
60. 我们产品一向质量优良,至今还没收到关于质量问题的索赔呢。The quality of our products is superior and we haven’t received any claims for poor quality by now
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师