翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 二级笔译 >> 模拟试题 >> 2022年CATTI二级笔译实务练习题(十四)

2022年CATTI二级笔译实务练习题(十四)

来源:考试网   2022-03-03【

  Despite the cliché title,

  尽管这是一个烂俗的标题

  I truly witnessed a love that brought me to tears

  但我确实亲眼见证了一段感情,让我热泪盈眶

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

  when I got home from work last night.

  那是昨天晚上,下班回家的时候

  I work as a waiter at a hotel.

  我在一家酒店做服务员

  Last night

  昨晚

  this elderly(Late 60's/Early 70's), seemingly wealthy couple came into the restaurant

  有一对年老(大约六七十高龄),看起来十分阔绰的夫妻走进了酒店餐厅

  and my co-worker seated them.

  我的同事引导他们落座

  We usually do our own tables,

  通常我们只为自己负责的桌子提供服务

  but because we were so busy last night

  不过昨晚我们都太忙了

  we helped each other out.

  我们也为彼此帮忙

  At one point

  这时

  the elderly couple signaled to me

  那对老夫妻示意让我过去

  that they were ready to order.

  表示他们准备好点餐了

  Once again we were super busy

  再说一次,那时我们忙得不可开交

  I usually find it rude when people go out of their way to make their order,

  每次有客人大费周章的点餐,我总觉得有些失礼

  but once I took their order I understood why.

  但我为他们下单时,我明白了其中的原因

  The husband began ordering

  丈夫开始点菜

  and started stuttering to an extent I've never heard before

  说话结结巴巴,我从没听过有人说话这样含混不清

  It was very clear

  很明显

  that he had a speech disorder.

  这人有语言障碍

  I could tell

  我能断定

  the wife had told her husband very extensively what she wanted,

  妻子已经非常详细的告诉了丈夫自己想要吃什么

  as a way for him to practice ordering.

  想用这种方式帮助他训练说话能力

  It took a while for him to order,

  男人花了很长时间点菜

  and in the meantime

  在那时

  she was sitting there

  妻子坐在他身旁

  and she looked so proud

  看上去无比骄傲

  and content

  神情惬意

  despite her husband's immense stammering.

  尽管她丈夫结结巴巴,十分严重

  口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题

  笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


责编:jianghongying 评论 纠错

上一篇:2022年CATTI二级笔译实务练习题(十三)

下一篇:没有了

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 考试题库
  • 模拟试题
  • 历年真题
  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试