What is the best way to master a skill?
掌握技能最好的方法是什么?
获得94.9k 好评的回答@Shobhit Bakliwal:Jerry Seinfeld, the famous comedian , gave a surprisingly effective advice on how to master the skill you're most interested in (in his case, being a better comic).
著 名喜剧演员杰瑞·宋飞给出了一个极其有效的方法,教你如何掌握一项你最感兴趣的技能(对他来说就是做一名喜剧演员)。
He said that in order to be a better comic, he had to create better jokes, and in order to create better jokes, he had to write daily.
他说为了成为一名更优秀的喜剧演员,他要创作出更好的笑话,而为了创作出更好的笑话,他每天都要写东西。
扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试
That's a pretty common advice you'd find anywhere. The thing which stood out was the way he implemented this routine.
这个建议很普通,随处可见,但其特别之处在于他践行的方式。
He asks people to get a big calendar and a marker. Each day - after you complete your task of writing - simply cross that date on the calendar. After a few days, you'll have a chain for yourself which you'd not want to break. Your only job will be to not break the chain!
他让人们准备一个大日历和一个大标识,每天完成写作任务后就把日历上那一天圈上,几天后你就对自己形成了约束,并乐在其中。你唯一需要做的就是不要打破这一束缚!
Don't break the chain!
千万不要打破这一束缚!
Want to learn how to play a guitar?
想学弹吉他?
Just play everyday for 1 hour. It doesn't matter how terrible you are in the beginning. If you practice and improve daily, you will definitely be above average in an year.
那就每天弹一小时,一开始谈得多差都无所谓,只要每天都练每天都有一点进步,那一年以后一定会达到中上水平。
Want to learn how to dance?
想学跳舞?
Karen X. Cheng learned how to dance in one year by practising everyday!
Karen X. Cheng每天练习,一年就学会了跳舞!
Want to learn website development?
想学网页开发?
Create a new website every day! Jen Dewalt made 180 Websites in 180 days which helped her learn about web development.
每天都做一个新网页!Jen Dewalt在180天内做了180个网页,学会了网页开发。
I myself have written code everyday for the past 5 years which helped me become a programmer despite not studying Computer Science in college.
过去的5年里我每天都写代码,虽然大学时没学过计算机,但这个习惯帮我成为了一名程序员。
获得1.4k好评的回答@Sunit Jain:Practice it for 10,000 hours
练习1万小时
The key denominator is actually hard work. A lot of it, in fact. About 10,000 hours of it. That’s roughly 3 hours every day, for 10 consecutive years, before any one of them began to be defined as the ‘expert’ in their field.
关键要素其实是努力付出,真的是需要大量付出,大约需要练习这个技能1万小时,也就是每天约3小时,持续10年,然后你就能在所学领域开始被称为“专家”了。
Consider it as a leveling-up abilities:
可以把这个看作是能力升级的过程:
●at 1 hour, you know some basics
●练习1小时以后,你了解一些基础知识
●at 10 hours, you have a pretty good grasp of the basics
●练习10小时以后,你熟练掌握了这些基础知识
●at 100 hours, you are fairly expert
●练习100小时以后,你很专业了
●at 1000 hours, you are an experienced expert
●练习1000小时以后,你成了有经验的专家
●at 10000 hours, you are a master
●练习10000小时以后,你就成大师了
口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题
笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题
资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师