翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 二级笔译 >> 模拟试题 >> 2021年翻译资格二级笔译考前练习题(十五)

2021年翻译资格二级笔译考前练习题(十五)

来源:考试网   2021-10-09【

  Me and my mom lived on the street.

  我和妈妈居住的地方临着马路。

  I loved to pick flowers.

  我喜欢采花儿。

  One day I was walking to the retail store

  一天我步行去零售店

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

  and I saw a a bright blue flower with a little purple.

  我看到一朵花儿,花瓣是纯净的蓝色,还带一点点紫色

  So as I always do, I picked it.

  一如往常,我摘下了这朵花

  I went home and showed it to my mom.

  我回家,把它给妈妈看

  That night I slept with the flower

  那天晚上,我把那朵花放在床头陪我入眠

  because it gave me this good feeling inside.

  因为它让我内心感受到了美好

  I always wished before bed

  入睡前我总会许愿

  that one day we would live in a nice big family house,

  希望有一天,我们会住在好看的大房子里

  my mom would find a dad,

  希望我妈妈给我找个新爸爸

  we would have a dog, 2 nice cars, a little sister,

  希望家里有一只小狗,有两年私家车,还有一个小妹妹

  and that we would have a good amount of money.

  希望我们会有一大笔钱

  That night when I wished, the flower lit up into a very bright light.

  那天晚上,我许完愿的时候,那朵花突然开始发光,变成了一个明亮的光团

  The next day i went to my mom crying.

  第二天,我听到妈妈在哭泣,赶忙跑过去

  I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing,

  我问她发生了什么事,她说没什么

  she just got a paycheck and it is worth 300,000 dollars.

  她刚收到一份工资支票,30万美元!

  That's enough to buy a house I thought.

  这么多钱,够买一幢大房子了吧,我想

  Then I thought of the flower.

  然后我想到了那朵花儿

  It had to be.

  一定是因为它

  Three weeks later we moved in to a big house

  三个星期后,我们搬到了一所大房子里

  and we had a little goldendoodle.

  我们还养了一只可卡布犬

  I kept the flower in a vase on my desk just in case.

  我把那朵花放进花瓶,就摆在我的书桌上,以备日后之需

  口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题

  笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


责编:jianghongying 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 考试题库
  • 模拟试题
  • 历年真题
  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试