2018年翻译资格考试礼仪性致辞常用套句三
101. 向大会发表讲话102. address the conference on the topic of
103. 怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情104. with profound and amicable sentiments for your people
105. 作为贵国人民的友好使者106. as an envoy of friendship of your people
107. 远隔重洋/万里108. to be separated by the vast ocean/a long distance; to be far away from each other
109. 远道而来/来自大洋彼岸的朋友们110. friends from a distant land/the other side of the Pacific Ocean
111. 随团来访的商界朋友们112. friends from the business community accompanying the delegation
113. 请允许我邀请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两国的友谊和合作干杯!114. may I ask you to join me in toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries?
may I propose a toast to…
115. 为……大使阁下和夫人的健康干杯!116. To the health of His Excellency the Ambassador and Mme..
117. 提议祝酒118. to propose a toast
119. 祝愿……生活得幸福美满120. wish…a happier life
121. 希望……发展的更好 122. wish…a better future
123. 珍惜与……的传统友谊124. to cherish one’s traditional friendship with…
125. 祝愿……身体健康,心想事成,万事如意。126. Wish…a good health and all the best ;
the very best of luck in everything
127. 向……转达中国人民的诚挚问候和良好的祝愿128. to convey the cordial greetings and best wishes of Chinese people to…
129. 我衷心祝愿会议取得成功 130. I sincerely wish the conference a complete success
131. 感谢: 132. I’d like to thank you for….
I’d like to express our sincere gratitude to… for…
I am very grateful for…
My gratitude goes to….
133. 荣幸: 134. It is my great honor to do…
I’m privileged to do…
135. 高兴: 136. I am delighted to…
I am happy to
I am pleased to ..
It is my pleasure to
137. 表示诚挚的祝贺138. to express sincere congratulation to sb. on sth.
139. 很荣幸答谢您给予我们的热情招待140. to have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception
141. 我愿借此机会感谢……的热情好客(盛情款待)和周到(精心)安排。142. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank…for the warm/ gracious hospitality and thoughtful arrangements.
143. 东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中。144. The generous/gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever.
145. 我此时的心情可以用…表示146. … can best express what I feel now
147. 这些良好的印象将永远珍藏在我们美好的记忆中。148. Theses fine impressions will remain forever in our most cherished memories
149. 对贵国政府在我们逗留期间给予我们体贴入微的关照,千言万语道不尽我们的感激之情。150. No words can fully express/convey our gratitude to you and your government for the great kindness and consideration you have given us during our stay here.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师