2018年翻译资格考试礼仪性致辞常用套句二
51. 请允许我向远道而来的贵宾们表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候。52. Allow me to express our warm welcome and cordial greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar/ coming all the way from….
53. 我们为能接待如此杰出的政界领导人而深感骄傲和荣幸。54. We are very proud and honored to receive such a group of distinguished political leaders.
55. 对我本人来说,这也是一个非常愉快和令人难忘的机会。56. This is also a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally.
57. 这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结交新朋友58. It provides me with an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.
59. 今天,我们能够在我国首都北京接待以……为首的……感到格外的愉快和高兴。60. Today we are especially pleased and happy to receive in our capital Beijing … led by …
61. 承蒙……的盛情邀请62. at the gracious invitation of …
63. 表达深深的谢意64. to extend one’s deepest appreciation/heartfelt thanks to sb.My gratitude also goes to… thank you very much for…
65. 首先66. let me begin by doing…
67. 经历了困难岁月我们成了同盟和朋友。谢谢你,总统先生,谢谢你的知音。68. Through the troubled times, we have been allies and friends. Thank you, Mr. President, for your sincere friendship.
69. 今天晚上,我能够参加……为……举行的宴会感到十分高兴和荣幸。70. I am very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet given by … in honor of …
71. 今天,我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里集会,欢迎……72. We assemble/are gathered here today with…
73. 表示诚挚的欢迎74. to extend one’s warmest welcome to sb.
75. 我们很高兴,同……一道欢庆这个光辉的节日。76. We are very happy to celebrate this glorious festival together with… We are very happy to have with us… to celebrate… it’s a great pleasure to join you to do / in doing…
77. 今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应……邀请前来我国访问的……阁下和……的其他贵宾们,感到十分荣幸和快慰。78. We are very much honored and pleased to give a banquet this evening in honor of His Excellency … and the other distinguished guests from … who have come to visit China at the invitation of …
79. 今天我们在这里集会隆重纪念……周年。80. We meet here today to solemnly commemorate/observe the …anniversary of …
81. 我很荣幸在此表彰美国最佳学生。82. it’s an honor for me to be here to honor some of American’s best students.
83. 值此总部大楼揭幕之际,我很高兴地对你们表示最热烈的祝贺。84. I am pleased to send my warmest congratulations to you on the inauguration of your new headquarters.
85. 让我向所有支持我和我们的事业的人表示感谢。86. let me say how grateful I am to all those who supported me and supported the cause for which we have fought.
87. 举国同庆的日子88. a day of national celebration
89. 早晨好。在举国上下,所有的家庭欢聚一堂庆祝圣诞节的时候,我想对大家表达我的祝愿。我希望这个圣诞节是您的家庭欢聚的时刻,也是世界和平的时刻90. Good morning. As family across the nation gather to celebrate Christmas, I want to extend my best wishes for the holidays. I hope that this Christmas will be a time of happiness in your home, and a time of peace in the world
91. 你们的光临,增加了我们节日的欢乐。92. Your presence adds much to our festive joy.
93. 怀着十分兴奋和愉快的心情94. with great elation and pleasure;
with very happy and joyful feelings
95. 怀着同样热切的心情96. with the same eagerness
97. 愉快的氛围98. A congenial atmosphere
99. 热情洋溢的讲话 热情友好的讲话
100. Gracious and eloquent remarks warm and friendly speech
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师