1至十第123号合同项下的400台缝纫机,我们将自己去投保。As for the 400 sewing machines under Contract No. 123, we shall cover the insurance ourselves.
2.你们研究了深险合同的内容了吗? Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?
3。你们采用了什么样的条款? What kind of term do you adopt?
4按照保险合同你们有哪些义务呢? What is your liability under the insurance contract?
5你们是怎样之保险费率的呢? How do you fix the premium rates?
6.我方在你地区以委任有独家代理We have already been represented by a sole anent in your district.
7这产品你们每年能销售多少? This product you can how many sales a year?
8作为你方代理,我们将更加努力地销你方产品。As your agent, we will work harder to sell your products.
9.一般说来。佣金是根据定购数量的大小而定的Generally speaking, commission depends on the quantity ordered
10.我们将十分乐意向你们提供你所需要的情况。I'll be only too pleased to furnish you with any information you need.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论