We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.
从您的来信得知,已发现五把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。
We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.
我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。
We hope you are satisfied with our goods, and look forward to receiving your further orders.
我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。
We apologize again for any inconvenience.
对于任何不便之处我们再次表示歉意。
An early reply would be appreciated.
如能尽早回复,不胜感激。
We look forward to a happy and successful working relationship with you.
我们期待与你们的合作愉快而成功。
Please note the change of date of the company’s annual party.
请注意公司周年舞会的日期变动。
I would like to present the following findings.
下面我将罗列有关结果。
Effective immediately are the following policies.
以下政策立即生效。
Please let J know by Friday your contact number during the vacation.
请于星期五告知J你假期里的联系电话。
Cooperation with J will be beneficial for the future of our company.
与J的合作将对公司未来发展有帮助。
This memo will present the decisions made at the meeting with SH’ head office.
这份备忘录将展示与上海总公司会议的结果。
On behalf of every staff in the company, I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent appointment to General Manager of the Nottingham Bureau.
我代表公司所有职员衷心祝贺你被委任为诺丁汉办公署的总经理。
I wish you all the best in your future career.
祝你前程锦绣。
This is an impressive accomplishment, of which I am sure your family, friends and you are proud.
这是一个了不起的成就,我相信你的家人朋友还有你自己一定会引以为豪。
We know that you put forth a great amount of effort and that the award was well-deserved.
我们知道你为此付出了很多努力,你得奖是实至名归的。
Wish you and your company continuing success.
祝你和你的事业继续走向辉煌。
Here is the report about the decisions made by the Board of Director for the May 2006 meeting.
这是董事会2006年五月份会议有关决策的报告。
The major findings of the present investigation can be summarized as follows.
目前调查的主要结果可总结为以下几点。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论