41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎光临敝厂。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再看看生产线。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论