这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样?I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题。Entangle this issue.
提倡节约Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视Keep close watch on
促进密切合作Spur/promote intensive cooperation
尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip!
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论