Ⅰ.核心学习:办公设备常见问题
Billy: What's going down?
比利:怎么了?
Michael: I have a problem.
迈克尔:我碰到了一个问题。
Billy: What's that?
比利:什么问题?
Michael: I just bought a computer.
迈克尔:我刚买了一台电脑。
Billy: That's great.
比利:好事啊。
Michael: But it keeps crashing.
迈克尔:可它老死机。
Billy: Have you had it checked out?
比利:你找人检查过了吗?
Michael: Yes, I think it might have a bug in one of its programs.
迈克尔:找了,我想可能其中一个软件有问题。
Billy: You should call the company service number.
比利:你应该给那家电脑公司服务部打电话,让他们来看看。
Michael: That's what I will do. Maybe they can send some repairmen over to fix my machine.
迈克尔:我正打算这么做。也许他们会派维修人员来把我的机器修好。
Billy: But this cloud does have a silver lining, now you have more time to spend with me.
比利:这种情况也有好的一面,现在你可以有更多的时间来陪我了。
Michael: You're right. Let's go out for some coffee.
迈克尔:你说得对。我们去喝咖啡吧。
Ⅱ.单词简析
1) Bug : a problem in the program.
臭虫,电脑程序中的问题
ex:Windows software often has many bugs and is, therefore, annoying to use.
Windows (微软视窗)软件总是有许多问题,所以用起来很头疼。
2) To let someone go : a polite way of saying, "You're fired."
辞去某人的比较礼貌委婉的说法
ex:After Bob messed up the presentation, the company decided to let him go.
鲍勃把报告作得一团糟后,公司决定让他辞职。
3) Every cloud has a silver lining : there is a good side in every situation
每种状况都有其好的一面
ex:Bob's cloud has a silver lining. After being fired, he has more time to spend with his kids.
鲍勃的情况也有好的一面。失业后他有了更多的时间与孩子们呆在一起。
4) Down : not working
不工作了,坏了
ex:The copy machine is down and I can't make any copies.
复印机坏了,我无法复印了。
5) Back on my feet : recover, get better
恢复
ex:Bob is already back on his feet, even though his wife had just left him just last month.
鲍勃已经恢复过来了,尽管妻子上个月刚刚离开了他。
6) Virus : a disease
病毒
ex:A computer virus attacked my hard drive.
电脑病毒袭击了我的硬盘。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论