Ⅰ.核心学习:谈谈福利问题
Michael: What's going on?
迈克尔:最近怎么样?
Billy: Nothing much, just the usual. Why do you ask?
比利:没什么新鲜的,老样子。为什么这么问?
Michael: Every time I see you, you are working out. Why do you like to work out so much?
迈克尔:每次看到你你都在做运动。你为什么那么喜欢做运动?
Billy: I am tired of people laughing at my beer belly.
比利:那他给我们写工资申请单了吗?
Michael: But isn't going to a gym expensive?
迈克尔:可是去健身房不会很贵吗?
Billy: Actually my company pays for the gym. It is one of my work benefits.
比利:我的公司付钱,这是我们公司提供的福利之一。
Michael: You mean there are other benefits besides insurance?
迈克尔:你的意思是除了保险以外还有其他福利?
Billy: Of course. Sit down and I will explain all about work benefits.
比利:当然。坐下来,我会慢慢给你解释所有的工作福利。
Ⅱ.单词简析
1) Benefits : helpful good things, profit
益处、利益
ex:There are many benefits to exercising.
锻炼身体有很多益处。
2) Bonus : extra, a prize
奖金
ex:Here is your normal salary, plus some bonus cash because you worked so hard last month.
这是你的工资,再加上一些奖金,因为你上个月工作很努力。
3) Dental : dealing with teeth
牙齿的
ex:You should get dental insurance if you plan to see a dentist this year.
如果你今年打算看牙医,你应该买牙齿保险。
4) Haggle : bargain for the price
讨价
ex:I love to haggle at the outdoor shops.
我喜欢在露天商店砍价。
5) Package : a group of things
套
ex:The services rendered include, writing, editing and some system instruction.
完成的工作包括,撰稿、编辑和一些系统说明。
6) Unbelievably : can't believe it, too good to be true
难以置信的
ex:Jordan is unbelievably good at basketball.
乔丹的球技之高超让人难以置信。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论