Ⅰ.核心学习:Office Ergonomics 改造办公室工作环境
Michael: Who do you think is taller - you or me?
迈克尔:你觉得谁更高-我还是你?
Billy: I am, of course. I am heaps taller than you.
比利:当然是我了。我比你高多了。
Michael: But I seem to remember that I used to be at least 2 inches taller than you.
迈克尔:不过我好像记得我以前至少比你高两英寸。
Billy: Maybe you are shrinking?
比利:也许你正在萎缩?
Michael: I hope not! If I am, by the time I am 50, I'll be a dwarf.
迈克尔:我希望不是这样!如果是这样,等我到50岁的时候我就成侏儒了。
Billy: Well, if you are not shrinking, maybe it's because your posture is poor.
比利:唔,如果你没有萎缩,可能是因为你的姿势不好。
Michael: You think I am slouching when I stand?
迈克尔:你觉得我站的时候站不直?
Billy: I am not an ergonomics expert, but it looks that way to me.
比利:我不是工效学方面的专家,不过我觉得你看起来是那样。
Michael: It's time for you to give me some lessons in working comfortably I think.
迈克尔:我觉得你该给我上一些有关舒适地工作方面的课程了。
Ⅱ.单词简析
1) Heaps: much, a lot
很,非常的:许多,大量的
ex:When I grow up, I want to have heaps of money so I don't have to worry about anything.
等我长大的时候我想有很多钱,这样我就什么事情都不用担心了。
2) Shrinking: getting smaller
收缩,萎缩,缩水:变小
ex:Either all of my clothes are shrinking when I wash them or I am getting fatter!
要么我洗衣服时我的所有衣服在缩水,要么我在长胖!
3) Dwarf: a person of unusually small stature
侏儒:身材异常小的人
ex:Some people prefer to use the words 'little person' instead of dwarf, because they think it will cause less offence.
有些人更喜欢用“小个子”一词而不是侏儒,因为他们觉得那样不那么伤人。
4) Ergonomics: science of designing and arranging things so that the people and things interact efficiently and safely
工效学,工作环境改造学:设计与安排事物,使人与物的互动有效、安全的科学
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论