网上交易之产品介绍
Could you tell me something about them产品介绍
A: Oh! So many kinds. Could you tell me something about them?
噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?
B: Our company on the Internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,including grain, bean, walnut, peanut, etc. What kinds of products are you interested in most?
我们网上公司主要经营农产品,如谷物、大豆、核桃、花生等。你对哪种产品最感兴趣?
A: We want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.
我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。
B: Yes, you can. We have many suppliers with good reputation. We have many inquiries and orders recently.
没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。
A: Then how about the prices?
价格如何?
B: Could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?
能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?
A: Walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.
核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。
B: Well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days. For walnut meat the price is US$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels US$ 700 per tons.
这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。
A: That seems rather high for a good customer. Will you give me a discount if I pay cash?
这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?
B: I should think we can come to some kind of agreement.
我想我们可以商量。
A: Good. And what about delivery? When can you deliver them?
好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?
B: We have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. Delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your L/C.
我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。
A: That's good. As to details of the transaction. I'll call you later.
很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。
重点讲解
1. It seems that... 据说……
They seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。
It seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……
It always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论