核心学习:商务签证
Billy: What are you up to?
比利:你最近怎么样?
Michael: I am still preparing for my interview to get a visa to go to the USA. What are you up to?
迈克尔:我还在为去美国使馆申请签证的面试做准备。你呢,在忙些什么?
Billy: Nothing much.
比利:没忙什么。
Michael: Then why don't you give me a hand? I could use the help.
迈克尔:那你为什么不帮帮我呢?以便我能够借助你的帮助。
Billy: Your wish is my command.
比利:随时听您的吩咐。
Michael: Does that mean "anything for you?"
迈克尔:意思是“anything for you”吗?
Billy: You are very clever. You got it on the first try?
比利:你很聪明。你是第一遍就猜对了吗?
Michael: I hope I can get my visa on the first try too!
迈克尔:我希望我能第一次申请就获得签证。
Billy: Good luck. Let's start to study now.
比利:祝你好运。现在让完美开始今天的学习吧。
Michael: Sure, your wish is my command.
迈克尔:随时听您的吩咐。
Ⅱ.单词简析
1) Host an employee : invite a worker and take care of him financially
邀请员工赴国外工作
ex:My company would like to host you as an employee at our USA office.
我的公司将邀请你来我们设在美国的公司总部的办公室工作。
2) Identification:(ID) : cards or documents that prove who you are, what your job is or where you live.
身份证
ex:Carry your identification card with you at all times.
出门在外随时携带身份证。
3) Marital status : are you married, divorced or single?
婚姻状况
ex:What is your marital status?
你的婚姻状况?
4) Outcome : the result, how a situation is resolved
结果
ex:I am sure the outcome will be a positive one.
我相信会有一个好的结果。
5) Temporary Visa : a short-term visa
临时签证
ex:I am applying for a temporary visa to visit Canada.
我正在申请一个临时签证以便访问加拿大。
6) Verification : something that can confirm a statement
证明
ex:I will need verification that you are a Chinese citizen.
我需要证明你是人民共和国公民。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论