Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
金:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫金哲夫,负责出口部。这是我的名片。
Smith: I'll give you mine too.
史密斯:这是我的名片。
Kim: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
金:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
史密斯:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.
金:听到这个我真高兴。
Smith: What's your best price for that item?
史密斯:这种货你们最低价是多少?
Kim: The unit price is $12.50.
金:单价是12.50美元。
Smith: I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?
史密斯:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
金:恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。
Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
史密斯:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
金:太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。
Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31st?
史密斯:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
Kim: Of course.
金:当然行。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论