2016年剑桥商务英语口语高频辅导用语三
.The technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.
提供给合资企业的技术必须完整、精确和可靠
.The technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic
results.
我们获得的技术应能使我们的产品获得明显的经济效益
.Your technology should be advanced, reliable , and helpful to the development of our
export-oriented economy.
你方的技术应该先进、可靠,并有利于出口型经济的发展
.The import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.
进口的技术应该帮助提升我们的产品质量
.You should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.
你方应该向我方提供先进的技术和现代化管理模式
.Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings
connected with the design and building of the new equipment.
请提供给我主必要的技术数据,如果可能的话,请提供一些新设备的设计方案和建造图纸
.For the success of our joint venture, it’s extremely important for us to acquire the
information concerning the product design and the production processes.
对我们合资企业的成功而言,获得产品设计和产品工艺而言尤为重要
.You should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the
equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.
你应该尽早地给我们设备介绍的蓝图计划和整个计划可行性调查的报告
.Please turn over these technical data to our side at the earliest possible time.
请尽早移交这些技术数据给我们
.Shall we discuss technology transfer brief now?
我们现在可以谈论技术移交概要吗
.We want to import advanced technology from you in order to compete successfully on
the international market.
我们想从你方进口先进技术以在国际市场上成功竞争
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论