2016年剑桥商务英语口语高频辅导用语二
你短货的索赔也许发生在运输中,那不在我们掌控范围内
.The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect
condition. They must have been damaged en route.
装船单据表明装船时货是完整的,它们一定是在运输途中受损的
.Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
你方解决索赔的建议让人满意,我们将去执行
.It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
似乎我们不能为短货负责
.The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the
insurance company.
机器工具运输途中受损,故你应该向保险公司索赔
.I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider
the allowance. Is it OK ?
听到此我很难过,我想等此事调查后,我们将考虑补偿,如何?
.I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the
result as soon as possible
我将试着找出为何我们发给你的衬衫是小尺码,我将尽早告诉你结果
.The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.
我们要求的技术必须真正先进并适合中国需要
.The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture’s products to be competitive
on the international market.
你方给我们的技术应使合资产品在国际市场上有竞争力
.The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for
export.
我们进口的技术应针对适合出口的生产性产品
.The advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing
products.
我们进口的先进技术应明显提高现有产品产品质量
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论