2016年中级商务英语口语精选话题(5)
会见问候
A:对不起,您是从美国来的约翰逊先生吗?
A: Excuse me, but aren’t you Mr. Johnson from America
B:是的。我是保罗.约翰逊,来自波士顿。
B: Yes, I’m Paul Johnson from Boston.
A:我是吴丽。来自国际旅行社北京分社。我可以把您介绍给我们的经理张先生吗?他今天特地来接您。张先生,这是约翰逊,约翰逊先生,这是张先生。
A: I’m Wu Li. I’m from International Travel Service, Beijing Branch. May I introduce you to our manager, Mr.Zhang? He has come to meet you. Mr. Zhang, this is Mr. Johnson. And Mr. Johnson, this is Mr. Zhang.
B:张先生,您好!很高兴见到您。
B: How do you do? Mr. Zhang. I’m pleased to meet you.
C:您好,约翰逊先生!我也很高兴见到您。您以前来过北京吗?
C: How do you do? I’m very glad to meet you too.Have you ever been to Beijing before?
B:没有,这是我第一次来北京。
B: No. This is my first trip here.
C:欢迎您来北京。
C: Welcome to Beijing.
B:谢谢。我很高兴有机会来中国访问。
B: Thank you. I’m very glad to have this opportunity to visit China.
C:约翰逊先生,您一路很顺吗?
C: Did you have a nice trip, Mr. Johnson?
B:顺利。一路都很顺利。
B: Yes. It’s been pleasant all the way.
C:走了这么远的路,您一定很累了吗?
C: You must be very tired after such a long trip.
B:还可以。您知道,中国很远,我们连续飞了大约18个小时。
B: Not too bad, It’s a long way to China. We flew non-stop for about 18 hours.
C:希望您在这儿过得愉快。
C: I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
B:谢谢
B: Thanks.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论