Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我为您服务吗?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。
Could you get one for me, please?麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火车站吗?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能为我安排辆出租车吗?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫辆出租车等我?
May I speak to Miss Chen?可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?
Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陈小姐现在不在,她去买东西了。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论