This is he speaking.我就是。
Bob speaking.我就是鲍勃。
Clark's Theater.Clark's剧院。
I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.听说15号晚上意大利交响乐团要在贵院演奏。
And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道还有没有包厢的位子?
I'm sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包厢的票都卖完了。
All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,请帮我们保留两张前排的座位。
Can I have your name, please?请问您贵姓大名?
My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陈,C-H-E-N。
Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?`喂,你好,中国航空公司订票处,需要帮忙吗?
Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?是的。你们还有10号早上7点半去香港的机票吗?
Yes, we have. For how many?有,要几张?
Please keep two for us to pick up.请给我保留两张。
Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat?您喜欢*窗、*走道还是中间的位置?
Window, please.*窗的吧。
OK.好的。
Please have two window seats placed aside for us.请为我们保留两个*窗口的位子。
There aren't window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.那些*窗的位子已没有了,但里面的位子还有。
All window seats are sold out.所有*窗口的位子都卖光了。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论