What can we do to fix things?那现在我们要怎么办呢?
We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我们希望您能把整批货寄送回来。
And we will send you a replacement right now.我们会马上补寄一批货过去。
OK. We will do.好,我们照办。
I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-
I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-
How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?
What could you like us to do?我们应该怎么做呢?
Do you have any suggestions?你有什么建议呢?
Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黄小姐,你好吗?
Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?
I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。
Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。
I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?
That sounds very nice. When will it be?听起来真不错,什么时候呢?
It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。
What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。
It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机会。
We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论