我要再确认预订班机
( I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation)
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Hello.I want to reconfirm our flight to London.
你好.我要再确认一下我去伦敦的班机。
B:Yes, sir.Did you call the airline?
好的,先生,你打过电话给航空公司吗?
A:Yes,I did.
是的,我打过。
But I couldn't communicate with them in English.
但我用英语无法和他们沟通。
They speak only Spanish.
他们只会说西牙语。
So I need your help.
所以我需要你的帮忙。
B:Certainly,sir.What is the flight number and when are you leaving?
愿意效劳,先生。班机号码是几号,什么时间启程?
A:We are taking IB 385 to London tomorrow at 1 p.m.
我们是坐IB385号明天下午1点钟去伦敦的.
B:Oh,I see, sir.We have the airline office inside the hotel.
哦,我知道了,先生。我们在饭店内设有航空公司办公室。
They have an English-speaking staff.Just dial 35,please.
那里有会讲英语的职员,请你拨35号就行了。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论