商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC中级 >> 口语听力 >> 2014年商务英语中级:对索赔要求的回应

2014年商务英语中级:对索赔要求的回应

来源:考试网   2013-12-31【

  1.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

  我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失

  2.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

  我们将密切关注你方索赔的要求

  3.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

  我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止

  4.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

  我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意

  5.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

  我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量

  6.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.

  因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意

  7.We agree to accept all your claim.

  我们接受你方所有索赔

  8.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

  我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜

  9.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

  我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金

  10.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.

  我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的5%

  11.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.

  我们将赔偿6%并在今后给你特别条款

  12.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.

  既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付50%

  13.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.

  我们已汇760美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费

  14.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

  我们将汇损失赔偿金额2,000美金

  15.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

  我们愿在下批货给你18%的补偿来赔偿你方损失

  16.You should claim compensation from the insurance company .

  你应该向保险公司索赔

  17.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.

  彻底检查表明袋子破损归因于包装不合适,供应商应该承担责任

  18.As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should ,in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.

  由于货物破损船公司有责任,个人所见,你们货物的索赔就交由他们解决

  19.The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.

  索赔应交与保险公司,我们不为它承担责任

  20.Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.

  据我方所见,你们的索赔应交保险公司,因为是运输产生的灾难

责编:chenjuan670 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试