对话4
A:早上好。我是ABC公司的张明。很高兴见到您。
A: Good morning. I’m Zhang Ming from the ABC Company. Nice to meet you.
B:见到您我也很高兴,张先生。我叫彼得. 约翰逊。BBC公司的。
B: Nice to meet you too, Mr.Zhang. My name is Peter Johnson. I am with the BBC Company.
A:我知道。久仰您的大名。这是您第一次来中国吗?
A: I know. I’ve long heard about you. Is this your first trip to China?
B:是的!中国给我留下了很深的印象。我一直都对中国的文化很着迷。
B: Yes. I’m very much impressed. I have always been fascinated by the Chinese culture.
A:那太好了。您要是有时间我可以带您在北京转转。
A: That’s great. I can show you around Beijing to help you learn more if you have time.
B:希望可以。谢谢。
B: I wish I can. Thank you.
对话5
A:打扰了,您是ABC公司的史密斯先生吗?
A: Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from the ABC Company?
B:是的!我是。您一定是DDF公司的约翰逊先生。
B: Yes, I am. You must me Mr. Johnson from the DDF.
A:我是,见到您很高兴,史密斯先生。
A: Yes, I am. Glad to meet you, Mr. Smith.
B:见到您我也很高兴,约翰逊先生。
B: Glad to meet you too, Mr. Johnson.
A:您的空中飞行顺利吗?
A: How was your flight?
B:飞机有些晚点,但是很舒服。谢谢您。
B: The plane was a little late but quite comfortable. Thank you.
A:来,让我来帮您拿行李吧。
A: Here, let me help with the luggage.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论