Dr. Lee's office.李医生诊所。
Hello, I have a bad headache.喂,我的头痛得很厉害。
I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.我想尽快看医生。
May I make an appointment now?现在可以预约门诊吗?
Yes, but Dr. Lee's schedule is full for today. How about 9:00 tonight?可以,不过李医生今天的时间排满了。今晚9点好吗?
That's fine. I think I can wait till then.好的,我想我可以等到那时候。
May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?
The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。
Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!
Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。
Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。
Are you sick?你病了吗?
Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。
Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?
No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。
Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。
Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。
That'll be fine.好吧!
I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。
Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。
And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。
Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?
Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?
I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论