180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理
Part Two
181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出价比我们想象的要高。
182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。
183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。
185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。
186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的报价太高了。
187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。
188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。
189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。
190.Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的价格超出了我们的预料。
191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。
192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。
193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。
194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。
195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。
196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.
你方的报价根本行不通。
197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去
198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。
199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。
200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。
上一篇:商务英语口语练习:(一)
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论