Quite. China is a country with a splendid catering culture.
没错,中国是个饮食文化非常丰富的国家。
I'm glad to hear that. I'd like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson.
您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。
Certainly.
当然可以。
Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient?
今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?
Yes, that's fine. Thank you for your kind hospitality. I look forward to meeting your General Manager.
很好。感谢你们的盛情好客,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。
Let's make it seven o'clock then, and I'll pick you up at 6:45. Is that all right?
那就定在七点,六点四十五分我来接您,行吗?
Hello. This is Wilson speaking. Who's calling, please?
您好,我就是。请问您是那一位?
This is Miss Wang. I hope I'm not disturbing you. Did you have a good rest?
我姓王。希望我没有打扰您。您休息得好吗?
Yes, thank you. I had a good sleep and a cold shower, and I'm now feeling positively refreshed.
是的,谢谢。我睡了一夜,席了个冷水澡,现在精神百倍。
How do you like your room?
您对您的房间满意吗?
Very comfortable. And the attendants are quite obliging.
非常舒服,而且招待员服务也很周到。
I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Qingdao.
希望您在青岛过得愉快。
Thanks. I'm sure I will.
谢谢。我相信会的。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论