May I show you our brochure?
请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢您。
Mr.Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?
史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.
入乡随俗嘛,我只想尝一下真正的中餐。
This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.
这是一家北京餐馆,专做京菜。
Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?
要不要尝点中国酒?
Yes, I'd love to. I've heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?
好的。我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?
Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.
很好。谢谢打来电话。再见。
Good-bye.
再见。
It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?
是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?
That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.
谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论