核心学习:Business Etiquette 商务礼节
Michael: What are you doing for lunch today Billy?
迈克尔:今天午餐你吃什么,比利?
Billy: I was going to have a desk-lunch.
比利:我准备吃办公桌午餐。
Michael: I didn't realize that you were so busy thesedays.
迈克尔:我不知道这些天你这么忙。
Billy: I want to catch up on some journal reading.
比利:我要赶着读一些杂志。
Michael: Well, I was going to ask you to do me a favor.
迈克尔:唔,我正要问你帮一个忙。
Billy: Sure buddy! Anything for a close colleague!
比利:没问题,哥们!愿为亲密的同事两肋插刀!
Michael: I have to take a client to a business lunch and was wondering if you would come alongto help me.
迈克尔:我得带一个客户去吃工作午餐,正想你想不想来帮我。
Billy: That sounds just perfect! You know that I am a great salesman.
比利:这太棒了!你知道我是一个很棒的推销员。
Michael: That's why I am asking you.
迈克尔:这就是为什么我要问你的原因。
Billy: Let me grab my jacket and we can go!
比利:让我拿上我的夹克,我们就可以走了!
IV.对话篇
Jeff: Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?
杰夫:给我一张你的名片好吗,琼?
Joan: I thought that I already gave you one?
琼:我觉得我已经给了你一张?
Jeff: You did, but someone stole my card organizerrecently.
杰夫:你给了,不过最近有人偷了我的名片夹。
Joan: So you have lost all of your contacts?
琼:这么说你丢掉了所有的联系方式?
Jeff: No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.
杰夫:没有,我很幸运。我总是把我收到的名片做一个备份。
Joan: That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of myclients.
琼:好主意。去年我丢了一些名片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。
Jeff: So will you give me a new name card?
杰夫:那你会给我一张新名片吗?
Joan: Sure, but try not to lose this one!
琼:当然,不过不要把这张弄丢了!
上一篇:商务英语实战学习:名片(4)
下一篇:商务英语常用缩略词:I
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论