这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 I wonder if it is possible to arrangeshopping for us.
欢迎到我们工厂来。 Welcome to our factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 Youll know our products better after this visit.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
然后我们再去看看生产线。 Then we could look at the production line.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。 We are running on two shifts.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 Almost every process is computerized.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensityof labor is decreased.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 Therefore,we always put quality as the firstconsideration.
质量比数量更为重要。 Quality is even more important than quantity.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我们得戴上防护帽吗? Do we have to wear the helmets?
生产线是全自动的吗? Is the production line fully attomatic?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢? What kind of quality control do you have?
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? Whats your general impression,may I ask?
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论