2017年BEC商务英语高级考试口语指导(9)
241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
242 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。
243 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?
244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset. 我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心烦。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么办好?
251 Our clients want a replacement.
我们的客户要求换货。
252 It's a bit too hard. 这有点太难了吧。
253 It's only the background color that's not identical. 这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
这个解决办法还比较合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他去我们那里。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
263 It does appear that way.看起来好象是这样的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion? 你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论