2016年剑桥商务英语口语900句常考句子五
.We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide
us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
我们要求在转移技术协议上的签字上,你们将提供我们支付转移支付的银行保证
.The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
因该目的产生的费用须由中方承担
.We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我们将支付包括文件和技术转移的所有费用
.We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我们将支付专家服务费
.We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
我们希望你方将继续无偿提供改良的技术
.To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced
management techniques and technologies.
为帮助我们的合资企业,我们希望你方继续向我方提供先进的管理技能和技术
.We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the
production from time to time.
我们将不停地帮助你方更新现在和将来的产品技术
.As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue
offering us your improved technologies.
你知道技术一直在进步,我们希望你方继续提供你们改进的技术
.We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我们认为最好以投资的方式来进行技术转移
,First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents
relating to the engines.
首先让我们开始移交有关发动机的图纸、技术数据和其它的文件
.You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other
data.
你方应承担移交图纸、信息和其它数据的义务
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论