2016年剑桥商务英语口语900句常考句子一
.The goods we ordered on February have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们月日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out
of order within Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有辆已严重超过每小时公里速度
.Nearly % of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近%的包破损,货物严重受污
.From the shipment of , cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases
and the contents have been broken.
从,箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
.On inspection, we found that about bags are broken and it is estimated that Kg of
cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约只袋子已破,估计公斤水泥丢失
.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly
damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有箱受损
.We have examined the contents and find that pieces are missing and the rest unfit for
use.
我们已检查货物,发现块遗失,其余不宜使用
.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重
.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔
.There is a shortage of , pounds in this shipment.
该货短重,磅
.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least cases damaged, which made up % of
the total quantity.
货一到达,我们发现至少箱受损,占总箱数的%
.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of
kg was found.
货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重公斤
.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly % of the electronic components
were water-stained.
惊讶地发现有近%的电子产品被水污染
.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and
paying for the business we have lost.
你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失
.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of MT.
货到后经过检查,我们发现短重公吨
.Case NO was found to be packages short.
号箱发现少了包
.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.
我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔
.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of
the goods concerned.
我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论