261.“宁波”号货轮于5月24日抵达本港,由于运来的小羊皮皮鞋数量短缺,特向贵方提出索赔。
Claimisfiled with for shortage of Kid Shoes shipped on steamer “Ningbo” which arrived here on May 24th.
262.我方因你方发货短缺400公斤而提出索赔。
We have to lodgeaclaimagainst you for a short delivery of 400kg.
263.经检验,你方所发运的我方第14号订单的货物短重1 500
公斤,因此,我们提出600美元的索赔,另加检验费。
After inspecting your shipment of our order No.14, we found them short in weight by 1 500kg. Therefore we raise aclaim amounting to $600 plus inspection charges.
264.我方现汇去550美元,以赔偿由此事你方遭受的损失。
We shall remit to you an amount of $550 incompensation for the loss you suffered from the incident.
265.为最终了结此次索赔,随函寄上我方支票,金额为2 500美元。
We enclose our check inamountof $2 500 in final and completesettlementofthisclaim.
266.我们即刻发货更换那些计算机,因我们的顾客急需要。
We are immediately sending replacement of those damaged computer sets.
267.请在本周末寄来那些计算机,因我们的顾客急等需要。
Please have the computer sent to us by the end of this week,because our customers are very eager
to have them.
268.我们相信你方定会全力以赴立即澄清这一问题。 We believe that you will sparenoefforts to straightenthismatterout immediately.
269.由于给你们带来了不便,我们冒昧地多寄去一打免费的棉枕套,作为一点补偿。
We are takingthelibertyof sending you an extra dozen of cotton pillowcase, at no cost, as small compensation for your inconvenience.
270.彩陶的包装太差,以至于其中有好几件损坏。 The painted pottery were so poorly packed that quite a few pieces were broken.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论