61.我们了解到你方对中国瓷器很干兴趣,因此冒昧致函给您
We learnt that you were very interested in china, so we take the liberty of writing to you.
62.按照贵方要求,今特寄去我们的新产品样品,但愿样品能及时到达贵处。
In compliance with your request, we are pleased to send you the samples of our new product. Hopefully they can reach you in time.
63.我们对中国的各种工艺品颇感兴趣,如能收到你方的产品目录和报价,将不胜感激。
We are interested in various kinds of Chinese Arts and Crafts and should appreciate your catalogue and quotation.
64.非常感谢贵方对此事的迅速处理。
Your immediate attention to it was greatly appreciated.
65.鉴于其他客户都已经接受此价格,我们不能考虑你们的还盘。
Inviewof the fact that all other customers have accepted this price, we can not give consideration to your counter-offer.
66.我们将此大订单提交你方,请慎重处理。
We entrust you with the task?
67.我们委任你方在上海独家代理我公司的产品。
We entrusted you with the sole agency for our products in Shanghai.
68.这与我们的愿望恰好一致。
It happens to agreewith our desire.
69.兹通知贵方,你们所订购的货物仍在准备中。
Please be informed that your order is yet in preparation.
70.如果你方同意购买这些商品作为回头货,我们会很高兴向你们报优惠价格。
If you agree to buy the commodities as counter purchases, we would be glad to make you a special quotation.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论