41.承包商应向工程师提供所有的图纸、规格和其他文件一式四份。
The Contractor shall supply to the Engineer four copies of all Drawings, Specification and other documents.
42.由此合同履行而引致的所有争议都应由双方友好协商解决。
All disputes arising from the performance of this Contract shall, through amicable negotiations, be settled by the Parties hereto.
43.你方6月5日来函收悉,谢谢你对我方加热器产品的兴趣。
Thank you for your interest in our electric heaters, expressed in your letter of June 5.
44.特此奉告,我方愿与你方建立业务关系。
We are pleased to inform you that we like to enter into business relations with you.
45.欣然告知,你方订货明日交付。
I’m pleased to tell you that your order will be delivered tomorrow.
46.随函附上我方最新产品目录与价格单。
We have enclosed our latest catalogue and price list.
47.敬复你方8月3日来函,特寄去我公司产品手册两份,仅供参考。
In reply to your letter of August 3, we are sending you two copies of our brochure for your reference.
48.本公司深表遗憾,订单216号项下的货物因7月8日的大雨不得不推迟装运。
We regret to inform you that the shipment of order
No.216 has to be delayed due to the heavy rain of July 8.
49.专门经营化工产品 specialize in chemical products
50.在平等互利的基础上on the basis of equality and mutual benefit
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论