31.每多售出10架钢琴,给你方加0.2%的佣金。
For every additional 10 pieces of pianos sold, we’ll give you 0.2% more commission.
32.每箱货都装好了,讫待装船。
Every box of goods is packed and ready for shipment.
33.现寄上一份适合贵公司业务的,并附有图解的机械目录副本。
We are sending you by this post a catalogue, containing quotations for large orders taken from our existing stock.
34.如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将由大批续订。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
35.我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破碎的。
We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage.
36.很抱歉未能寄上全套样本。
I regret to say that we cannot send you the full range of samples.
37.美国的经济下滑会导致中国经济增长放缓,但是媒体对于出口额在GDP中所占的影响过分夸大。
An American downturn will cause China’s economy to slow. But the likely impact is hugely exaggerated by the headline figures of exports as a share of GDP.
38.我方目录上产品并非全部终年有售。
Everything in our catalogue is not available all year round.
39.我不能保证一月份发货。
I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.
40.本合同应以英文写成,一式四份,双方各持两份。
This contract shall be written in English in four copies. Each party shall keep two copies.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论