21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理
22.As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样
23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择
24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续
25.Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复
26.Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
27.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)
28. Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK
29.This is good news, You did a really good job!
30.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结
31.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)
32.Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们
33.Please advise 请回复
34.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.
35.Sorry for confusion(混乱)
36.We will let you know its result soon.
37.Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗
38.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:
39.As we understand,
40.Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论